Thursday, February 9, 2012

First week of photos

Ok so you know how when you first start doing something you're usually really bad at it? Well here's my first batch of awful. Lol just kidding. Here's my photos from the first week of owning my camera. These are just some shots I took before going to work one day. I tried to focus on getting a feel for the camera. All the buttons and features can be quite intimidating at first. No sweat though right? :)

 All these shots were taken in my backyard around 10ish that morning. It's funny holding the camera really; when I'm shooting it feels like I'm holding something sacred. As if dropping it would end my life on the spot. I kinda liked it.

Right off the bat, the first thing I noticed about the T3i is the flexible LCD screen. I found myself getting at the craziest angles available. But of course you don't get that intimate feeling you get from looking through the viewfinder. These are my favorite photos I took that day. Overall I wish I had more time for this little project. 




You can see the full gallery here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76283707@N05/sets/72157629251785853/ 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment