Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is my story....

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! Over the past two summers I've experienced so many amazing things that has changed the way I look at life. I've faced the rapids of the smokey mountains, zip-lined through dense trees of Tennessee forests, and kayaked through the rivers of the Missouri wilderness. Just last summer I visited our nations capital and what I saw there inspired me to capture it all.
At the Museum of Natural History there's an exhibit on National Geographic's best photographers contest. The images I saw there were absolutely stunning and ever since then I have been inspired to capture those amazing images myself. It's been six months since then and I've finally had enough to purchase my camera. And that's where the adventure really begins.
Here I plan to share my experiences with my camera and help others with what I learn. I'm hoping that this camera helps take me to where I want to go. Over the next couple of months I hope to meet new people and go places I've never been before. And hopefully, I'll be able to share it all with you. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment